The CS line includes squared shaped disposable and puncture resistant containers with a rotating lid for the disposal of sharp and cutting waste. The lid is fitted with temporary and definitive closure and has a wide opening for the disposal of voluminous material. The tall version of the more spacious size is appropriate for the disposal of cannula and particularly long needles.
- Simple and practical snap-type closure
- Easy manoeuvre for temporary opening with just one hand
- Wide opening for the disposal of voluminous material
- Mechanism for the unhooking of insulin needles
- Five litre and six litre models that are ideal for the disposal of particularly long needles
- Maximum filling level indicator
- No emission of any harmful gasses during the incineration process